I started by blocking in the animation with extreme poses and trying to get a feeling for the timing in stepped animation
Next I got a sense of the Inbetweens and the Breakdowns by searching for what pose would lead to the next, all while still keeping in mind the timing.
At this stage I changed the curves from stepped to spline only in the first half to get a better sense of the animation in bite size pieces.
In this stage of the animation I have Completely changed the curves to spline and adjusted the timing so that there would be holds in the right places, I also offset some of the keyframes so that there is some overlap action specifically on her hips, shoulders, and hair. I also tweaked the shaders to get it ready for render.
This is the final Render using Arnold with Arnold Shaders on Maya each frame took in average 5 min to render and the total animation is 71 frames long, in total it took about 5 hours to render but I think I may have gone a little nuts with the render settings.